Technotex 2021 Navigation
Exhibition » Why Exhibit
- Make India a manufacturing hub in Technical Textiles under the "Make in India" initiative of Government of India.
- Promote Production-Linked incentives and Pradhan Mantri Mega Industrial Textile Region and Apparel (MITRA).
- Attract Investments
- Project the latest technological developments in Technical Textiles.
- Project the status, facilities and services on R&D, quality control, govt. regulations and controls, rules, and procedures.
- Supply of plant, machinery, and equipment in Technical Textiles.
- Showcase the latest products, machinery, equipment & developments in the industry for generating business and test marketing.
- Technology adaptation and upgradation.
Key Components: -
- B2B (international, Domestic, and Institutional)
- Instant Interaction Platform
- Live Chats, Chat bots
- Brand Integration and Business Card Promotion
- Broadcast and Social Media Promotion
- Exhibition (Pavilions and Showrooms)
- Webinars & Digital Sessions on each Showcased Sector
- Exclusive Dynamic Dashboard
- Global Footprint (International Buyers)
- Showcase your products & capabilities among the Direct Target Audience
- Source New business contacts
- Increase Sales
- Launch New Products
- Enhance PR opportunities
- Create Brand Awareness
- Joint Ventures, Collaborations & Investment Opportunities
- One-to-One Business Meetings & Networking Opportunities